1. Give your feedback on creating a community hub in the junction by filling out the online survey: http://urbanmetrics.fluidsurveys.com/s/JunctionCommonsProject/
2. Participate in the community consultation:
JCP is hosting a series of Charettes to gather ideas for the community hub. The dates are as follows:
• Tuesday: November 5th from 6:15-8:15pm Annette Street Library – 145 Annette St
• Thursday: November 7th from 6:30-8:00pm Perth/Dupont Library – 1589 Dupont St
• Saturday November 9th from 10:00 am to 12:00 noon Farmers Market
• Sun: November 10th from 2pm-4pm Jane/Dundas St. Library – 620 Jane Street
• Wed: November 13th from 6:30-8:00pm Galaxy Donuts – 369 Keele St
We will also be hosting a Townhall meeting
- Monday: November 25th 7:00pm -9:00pm at The 3030– 3030 Dundas St.
download poster (JCP Poster) and pass out to friends and neighbours.
3. sign up to follow this website or subscribe to the mailing list and get regular updates and meeting announcements. General Meetings are open to all Junction neighbourhood residents and those interested in the Junction Commons Project.
4. Download a petition and get your neighbours to sign
5. Download a letter template or write your own letter of support
(contact Karin at email@example.com for petition/letter pick up or drop off at scheduled meeting)